Do you want to make chicken pad thai noodles recipe?
Can you make this recipe?
Don’t worry, Today I’m gonna show a very easy way and step by step this Thai noodles recipe.
Thai foods are one of the most flavored cuisines in the world. and chicken pad thai noodles is also one of them.
Many social media and google searching survey, I saw that Thai noodles are most popular in all kinds of noodles recipe styles.
I think many special flavors and tasteful are the main reason for this.
I think you also like it very much, and me too.
for special sour, chili, sweet flavor this noodles is really very tasteful.
Today I am cooking that amount, 2-3 person can eat it very goodly. So, Lest start recipe.
Video: pad thai noodles recipe [ps2id id=’video’ target=”/]
What Spices we needs to make this noodles recipe ?[ps2id id=’spices’ target=”/]
For Pad Thai Sauce:
- Tamarind paste (one-fourth cup ) for make tamarind paste, Soak 50-gram tamarind, in water for 15 minutes.
- Fish sauce ( 2 tablespoons) If you don’t like fish sauce, you can skipp it and you need use 2 tablespoon Soya sauce.
- Soya sauce ( 1 Tablespoon )
- Brown sugar / Normal Sugar( 2 tablespoons)
- Chili flakes / Red Chili Powder (1 tablespoon )
- Tomato paste / Tomato ketchup ( 1 tablespoon )
- Normal water / Chicken or Vegetable stock (one-fourth cup )
For the Recipe:
- Thai Rice noodles – 200 grams.
- 8 tiger shrimps (optional)
- Small piece solid boneless chicken (one-fourth cup)
- 1 small onion sliced
- Garlic chopped ( 1 tablespoon )
- Capsicum (one-fourth cup )
- Carrot (one-fourth cup )
- 2 eggs
- Hot water ( half bowl )
- Bean sprouts (1 cup ) or Chopped Cabbage (one-fourth cup )
- Green onions ( 2 tablespoons)
- Chopped roasted peanuts
Step : 1, Making, Pad thai Sauce: [ps2id id=’step1′ target=”/]
At first, we need to make noodles sauce. Take ( For Pad Thai Sauce ) spices in a bowl.
Mix it very well and keep it on a side.
Remind: I’ve there does not use any salt, because many salts has, in fish and soya sauce. If you will need you can use, as need.
Step : 2 Soaking, Rice noodles: [ps2id id=’step2′ target=”/]
You don’t need boiling this noodles. Just, take half bowl very-hot water, and soak it for 6-7 minute, and filter water. it will be complete boil.
Step : 3, Fry, vegetable, shrimp, and chicken: [ps2id id=’step3′ target=”/]
Burn the stove, ( high heat need) take 2 tablespoon oil in a Pan and wait for heating.
After heating fry, first, fry shrimps (optional ) for 1-2 minutes. And 1-2 minute later pour here chicken and fry again 3-4 minutes with shrimps.
After sometime late frying later, stir-fry :
- onion sliced
- Garlic chopped
- Other your favorite vegetables. (optional)
with this for some time.
Step : 4, Fry Egg: [ps2id id=’step4′ target=”/]
(Stove Running )Make a space circle like these images. For frying egg.
pour a little bit oil in this circle, for frying egg (20-30 second) and mixing it with everything. See video for the full concept this step.
(But I hope you have understood it)
Step : 5, Mixing rice noodles and Thai sauce: [ps2id id=’step5′ target=”/]
(Stove Running ) now mix boiled noodles and sauce very well. And stir it some time.
wow, your recipe almost is done.
Step: 6, Mixing Bean sprouts serve: [ps2id id=’step6′ target=”/]
(This step Stove Off ) Mix Bean sprouts or you Do not have it, you can use some chopped Cabbage of instead it.
Now pad Thai noodles is completed. you can use on the noodles Chopped roasted peanuts, Lemon or other serving time. and traditionally, Thai noodles does server with lemon and Groundnut.
I hope now you can make this recipe but, you should see the video for details.
Some special tips for making perfect recipe. [ps2id id=’tips’ target=”/]
- Use fish sauce making sauce.
- Use, chicken or Vegetable stock water for sauce it will be more tasty.
- I have calculated all spice for 200 gram rice noodles. if you want to make more or less you need calculate it.
- Don’t soak rice noodles more 6-7 minutes in hot water.
- Use small shrimp / or cut it small piece.
- Use very small piece, bonless chicken.
- Use more vegetables which your favouorite.
I have small request, If you like this recipe please share it on your favourite social wall.
Connect our social page, for more tasty recipes.
Or search on google “Twinkle Recipe”
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: