Hi chocolate lover, what’s up? This recipe dedicated to the chocolate lovers. Do you want to make chocolate pudding at home?
Don’t worry; today I’m going to showing easy chocolate pudding recipe.
If you are a chocolate lover, this is a unique recipe for you. Here I’ showed by simple some available ingredient. You can make it within 15 minutes. You don’t need massive time for making this recipe.
If you haven’t a lot of time, even I hope you can make this particular recipe. So, try it now, with following this post.
this pudding will surely satisfy your mind. for extra chocolaty flavor, there used chocolate and cocoa powder.
I’ve shown here, step by step. Don’t skip any step, carefully follow every step, if you want to make a perfect chocolate pudding recipe.
Let’s start recipe :
Let’s start making easy chocolate pudding recipe.
- Cocoa Powder 4 Tablespoons (25 Gram)
- Cornstarch 4 Tablespoons ( 30 Gram)
- Salt ( one fourth, tablespoon)
- Sugar Half cup ( 100 Gram )
- Full-fat milk 2 cups ( 500 milligrams)
- Sweet dark chocolate ( 1.8 oz 50g )
- Heavy Cream 4 tablespoons ( 60 milligrams)
- Vanilla essence ( one teaspoon )
Necessary Tools :
- Measuring cup
- Goblet for serving
Step:1 Preparing Ingredient for Cooking.
- place filter on a cooker.
- Pour here, Cocoa powder, cornstarch, and salt. Shake and filter it, to remove grainy and mixing.
- Next, add here sugar, and whisk it very well for mixing.
- Now, gradually add-whisking milk. Mix and whisking it, 2-3 times.
Step: 2 Place on the stove and start the cooking process.
- Run the furnace of medium heat. ( like 300 degrees )
- When running heating, Keep stirring always. Keep up it, while until it will not thicken.
- When the combined will be thickened, reduce the heat into low-temp.
- And add here chocolate and heavy cream.
- Keep whisking with running on the stove, as long as until melting the chocolate with the combined. ( low-heat )
- Now your favorite chocolate pudding almost is done. Let’s go the next step for adequately serving.
Step:3 Prepare for serving.
- After melted, with the mixture, your recipe is done. Now, stop cooking.
- Add here vanilla essence and mix very well.
- Serve it on the goblets. and keep it in room-temperature to cooling. Then, fridge up it for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy it.
And if like it or you have a chocolate lover, please don’t forget to share it on your favorite social wall.
Some Common FAQ and Answers :
How much time can I store this recipe?
- Answer: You can store this pudding, for seven days in the fridge very well.
How can I make more thicken this pudding?
- Answer: You can use here hot-milk, egg, Rice and tapioca, etc. for making more thicken.
Does this pudding have gelatin?
- Answer: Gelatin is produced from cows and pigs. For making this pudding, if you will use here cows milk. Here will have include gelatin.
Is chocolate pudding Healthy for our health?
- Answer: yes, there are many health benefits in this pudding. Check out here to know about more health benefit.
I have Fat, increasing problem, but I Iike so much. Can I make low-fat chocolate pudding?
- Answer: yes you can make low-fat pudding. Go here for making low-fat chocolate pudding.
Here used cocoa powder. Is this healthy for me?
- Answer: Yeah, there have many health benefits in cocoa powder. For know health benefits of cocoa powder, check out here.
For more recipes, and share your recipe on our community, connect our social media.
or search on google “twinkle recipe.”
thank you so much enjoy this recipe.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: