Tomato sauce is common food with every Recipe for more tasteful.I think maximum people like tomato sauce with any recipe.
So, today I am gonna show how to make tasty tomato sauce at home.
After finish makes the sauce I am showing how you properly save it.
you can save this sauce until for one year.
I showing you steps by step, don’t mistake any step.
So, attention, please.
For the more tasteful recipe, you can see another post.
I will show more tasteful recipe, and if you flow properly, my cooking system. I hope you can make any recipe without any help.
So, you can connect our social media, or give us your mail for the daily update.
Video : Make Tomato Sauce [ps2id id=’video’ target=”/]
I have mentioned some question and answer about Tomato sauce, which people want.
Note: I have made 4 kg tomato sauce. I’ve calculated all amount of the spice for 4 kg tomato. You can make Less or more from this amount. when you will make less or more from this amount then you need to calculate how many spices you need.
Let’s start, How to make tasty tomato sauce :
[ps2id id=’need’ target=”/]
- 4 Kg fresh and Ripe Tomato.
- 1 Kg fresh Tamarind.
- 1-2 tablespoon Rock Salt.
- Salt amount need(like 1 teaspoon).
- 3 Cup Sugar.
- 1-2 tablespoon Ginger Paste.
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Paste.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon & Cardamom powder.
- 1 tablespoon Red Chili.
- 1 teaspoon Citric Acid
- 1 teaspoon Sodium Benzoate
Step: 1, Make tomato puree / Juice. [ps2id id=’step1′ target=”/]
Make tomato juice [ You can use a “masticating juicer” for your homemade tomatoes katchup ]
- You need 4 kg of ripe and fresh tomato.
- First, we need, wash tomato with vinegar.
- Give water in a big pot.
- Mix one tablespoon vinegar with water and pour out here tomato.
- And keep it for 10 minutes and wash it again fresh water.
- Now cut the tomato for blending.
- After finishing blending filter it for puree.
Step: 2 Making tamarind paste. [ps2id id=’step2′ target=”/]
Making tamarind paste.
- Now give a little amount of lite hot water.
- Give 1 kg tamarind for 4 kg tomato.
- Mix 1.5 cup vinegar with lite hot water.
- Wetting tamarind in water for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes later smear well by hand for tamarind puree.
- Filter tamarind and exclude seed.
Step: 3 Mixing some spices for tomato sauce [ps2id id=’step3′ target=”/]
Mixing some spices for tomato sauce
After making tamarind paste and tomato juice mix it’s very well. And mix here some spices:
- Half tablespoon bit salt.
- One teaspoon cardamom and cinnamon powder.
- One tablespoon red chili powder.
- One teaspoon salt.
- Half tablespoon fresh ginger paste.
- One teaspoon garlic paste.
Now mix these spices very well.
Step: 4 Boiling Tomato and Tamarind Puree [ps2id id=’step4′ target=”/]
Boiling tomato puree and tamarind puree
- Some time boiling later when you will see bubbles on the combining then you will mix 3 cups sugar.
- And stir always for 30 minutes.
- Don’t make extra concentrated this combining.
- 30 minute boiling later, wait some time to fulfilling cooling.[ps2id id=’store’ target=”/]
Step: 5 Preparing Tomato Sauce for Storing.
Preparing tomato sauce for storing
- After fulfilling cooling mix:
- one teaspoon Citric Acid.
- one teaspoon Sodium Benzoate (this amount need for 4 kg tomato)
- 2-3 minute mixing these spices very well.
- save it in a Fresh and dry pot. you can save it, any normal place or fridge for 1 year.
[ps2id id=’ans’ target=”/]
Some FAQ, which people want to know.
Can I use ketchup instead of tomato sauce?
Answer: Yes, You can use tomato ketchup instead of tomato sauce. Tomato ketchup is more than tasting from tomato sauce.
How to make by less acidic?
Answer: Oh great, I’ve used a very low amount of acidic in this recipe.
Is tomato sauce and tomato pasta sauce the same?
Answer: Tomato sauce means when tomato puree will be cooked step by step by many spices.
But, Tomato paste means when it uncooked. When you will make with some spices by raw tomato puree. Here the difference between tomato sauce and paste.
Tomato is not available every season, What can I do now?
Answer: You can make Many amount of sauce which amount you need a whole year for your family. And this sauce will be good for 1 year. Because I’ve used here Citric Acid and Sodium Benzoate.
Today, which amount I’ve shown this amount you can use a small family for a whole year.
Can I use tomato puree instead of tomato sauce?
Answer: You can use tomato puree instead of tomato sauce. It’s like your choice.
But, you won’t find tomato whole of the year. So, when you will use tomato paste a whole year, you need to fridge up it.
But, fridge up tomato puree, Probably will not taste.
which place is better for save well, tomato sauce?
Answer: You can keep this sauce any dry place in a dry pot for save well. you can keep it in the fridge.
What’s the difference point of between ketchup and tomato sauce?
Tomato Ketchup is made by tomato puree, vinegar, and other special spices.
and Tomato sauce made by tomato puree, vinegar, and other spices but there the main point of difference is the amount of sugar and other sweet.
How many health Benefits, in Tomato sauce? [ps2id id=’health’ target=”/]
or What happens if I eat tomato sauce every day?
Answer: I’ve shared some major benefit to eating tomato sauce every day.
- Firstly tomato is included in top 10 vegetable.
- Fiber, potassium, vitamin C, included Tomato.
- Tomato sauce is a good food which doesn’t Increase your fat. and there are using tamarind in sauce, which is work against your blood pressure problem.
- Tomato and tamarind is good food for Diabetes problem people.
- it is good food for your eye and skin.
- It is good food for Pregnancy woman.
For healthy source:
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: